We are currently looking for a Python developer, with experience with AWS Lambdas, Step functions and Selenium, to join one of our remote project teams.
The project is an internal product that offers screenshots and comparisons of all pages of all websites of one of our client. The product captures around 2,000 websites, screenshotting over 100 million pages per year. These captures are used for two main purposes: legal review including compliance sign-off and comparing if a page has “changed” for visual regression testing.
Python Developer role works within the product team to build-out the features and functionality needed by stakeholders in this fast-growing product. Excellent understanding of automated testing as a practice and in the context of Python. Understanding the AWS Lambdas, Step functions and Selenium is vital. Effective communication skills to properly articulate complex concepts.
- Extensive experience with Python
- Strong understanding of Selenium/WebDriver
- Experience with AWS services such as ECS, S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, Events and Lambdas
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Comfortable with working remotely with distributed teams
- Competence in solving large-scale and non-orthodox problems
- English language proficiency
- 100% remote work
- Opportunity to join our team of experienced professionals (some of which are working together for over 10 years) and to expand your knowledge
- Competitive salary and a long-term commitment at a stable and growing company
To apply, please send us your resume, GitHub/Gitlab/BitBucket profile, and links to notable projects you have worked on that you're proud of.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume with portfolio and links to Milen Nedev at: