We're looking for an experienced React developer to join one of our project teams in order to support our ambitious development roadmap.
- React + Redux;
- Snapshot and unit testing (Jest, Enzyme);
- REST API;
- Knowledge of Redux Form, Redux Saga, Ant Design, Webpack.
The ideal candidate:
- is friendly and approachable team player;
- has excellent communication skills;
- can communicate clearly and effectively in English (both written and spoken);
- has a high level of self-management and organisational skills;
- is responsible and able to work within a tight schedule;
- is comfortable learning new technologies and applying them to production.
- Competitive salary and a long-term commitment at a stable and growing company;
- Yearly bonus based on company success and personal achievements;
- Opportunity to join our team of talented professionals and to expand your knowledge;
Important to note: we are a distributed team (meaning you'll be working from home or wherever you prefer) and we use Slack and GitLab as our primary communications tools.
To apply, please send us your resume, GitHub handle, and links to notable projects you have worked on that you're proud of.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume with portfolio and links to Milen Nedev at: