We are currently expanding our Salesforce development team, and are looking to hire competent developers (Java, .NET, C#, PHP or Python) to cross-train and learn Salesforce - the most popular CRM application hosted in the cloud.
You will have the opportunity to learn how to build apps in Salesforce. You are not expected to have previous experience with Salesforce but you should be able to demonstrate the ability to pick up new skills quickly.
The ideal candidate:
- is friendly and approachable team player;
- has excellent communication skills;
- can communicate clearly and effectively in English (both written and spoken)
- has a high level of self-management and organisational skills;
- is responsible and able to work within a tight schedule;
- is comfortable learning new technologies and APIs and applying them to production.
- 3+ years experience in software development using object oriented programming language;
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices;
- Extensive experience with databases (SQL) and collections;
- Experience integrating with SOAP/REST Services;
- Test-Driven Development methodology;
- Experience using Git for version tracking and collaboration with other developers.
- Exposure to Heroku and AWS.
- Competitive salary and a long-term commitment at a stable and growing company;
- Yearly bonus based on company success and personal achievements;
- Opportunity to join our team of talented professionals and to expand your knowledge;
- Important to note: we are a distributed team (meaning you'll be working from home or wherever you prefer) and we use Slack and GitLab as our primary communications tools.
To apply, please send us your resume, GitHub handle, and links to notable projects you have worked on that you're proud of.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume with portfolio and links to Milen Nedev at: