We are looking for a strong Salesforce developer to work with us on a long-term / permanent basis. Join an experienced fully remote team of web professionals.
You'll work closely with our development team on a wide range of challenging projects, as well as collaborating with our clients' product owners and technical teams to track and report the progress.
The ideal candidate:
- is friendly and approachable team player;
- has excellent communication skills;
- can communicate clearly and effectively in English (both written and spoken);
- has a high level of self-management and organisational skills;
- is responsible and able to work within a tight schedule;
- is comfortable learning new technologies and applying them to production.
- Good understanding of SFDC CRM application (Sales and Service Cloud) capabilities and constraints;
- Experience in SFDC development: Apex, Visualforce, Lightening UI, Salesforce REST API, Web Services, APIs, triggers/validation rules, core/custom objects, security settings, DataLoader, and application integration patterns;
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, data modelling, database concepts and data management - SOSL/SOQL.
- Competitive salary and a long-term commitment at a stable and growing company;
- Yearly bonus based on company success and personal achievements;
- Opportunity to join our team of talented professionals and to expand your knowledge;
- Important to note: we are a distributed team (meaning you'll be working from home or wherever you prefer) and we use Slack and GitLab as our primary communications tools.
To apply, please send us your resume and tell us about interesting and challenging projects you have worked on that you're proud of.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume with portfolio and links to Milen Nedev at: